Friday, November 28, 2008

fallen~

how many times do i have to fall today? my goodness~

juz now i went to sitex08 which is an it exhibitiön held in expo. hmm.. come to tink of it maybe sitex stands for singapore it exhibition haha.. anyway back to the main story, i juz walked into the hall reading tis interesting brochure a gal passed to me earlier when i tripped onto a trolley tis guy was holding. argh! of coz i did the normal, i'm-fine-nothing-happened routine, picked myself up quickly and blend into the crowd! but man, tat was quite embarrassing!

then earlier i was running home from the bus stop frantically (coz i really3 need to pee haha) when i was so glad to see the common toilet nearby my condo's pool when i slipped in the toilet floor. i'd like to tink it's the post shower messines btw~ (ew! haha)

i seriously don't know wat's going on today? my arm's hurting from the recent toilet fall and my ego's bruising falling in the middle of the exhibition crowd but wth i'm gönna ignore those, it's the weekend after all. i wanna enjoy my weekend! *initiating brain shutdown in 5min.. wait let me bathe first, wat if it wasn't shower water? YIKES!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home