Friday, November 14, 2008

starting to shöw

i'm juz way töo tired these days,not much time to pause and rethink if the things i churn out are even passable. At these kind of time i feel empty, somehow lacking something in my life. I try not too much about it thöugh, no time to feel down or anything. Until next Thursday is over i juz have to be a running engine.

Can't really lie to myself though, i really still feel empty.. Hmm...

Funny (pathetic? Hehe..) though, this morning while being swamped with work I took some time to eat cup noödles for my breakfast and I was so happy hehe.. Happiness is in a cup of instant nöodles? You bet~

3 Comments:

Blogger Yan Dao said...

some half-cup full (of instant noodle) dude you are

3:53 AM  
Blogger Yan Dao said...

what's with the o-umlaut in the title btw?

12:26 PM  
Blogger spie_dee said...

no reason, act cute cannot meeeeeh? *slap slap* mwahahahahhaa~

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home