Wednesday, November 12, 2008

overtime... overdrive...

tonight i left the office at 21.50 coz i have tons of work i have to complete. even after going back late i was unable to finish all too (duh). anyway interestingly i find the staying late at the office kinda fun (wat are you, sick in the brain??? haha). it reminded me of those days back in uni just before the exams, cramming as much information as possible. or maybe one of those nights just before a class presentation :D

maybe i just like the quietness of the office, doing my ppt slowly while listening to some soft music... i kinda miss school all over again :)

oh a late phone call cheered me up, ms ang called me to chit chat (see, even more i feel like i was back at school! hehe), she told me i'm such an ernie (think sesame street) really? *poke poke* hehe~

thanks for brightening my tiring evening, ms ang!

cheers,

ernie! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home