Monday, July 21, 2008

morning stupidity~





















so the other day my colleague and i were discussing about his smoking habit among his other so-called vices when he asked me what was mine. i think my friends can attest to it well enough; i have MAJOR issues with punctuality! *ARGH*

today the weather is so nice, the morning was great and it's so relaxing. and i woke up with a mighty jolt coz it was already 7.30am and by that time i was already supposed to take the LAST bus to my office (if i take the 7.30ish bus usually i'll be the macgyver right on the dot to the last seconds arrive at my office) did i tell you that my company is extremely sticky about punctuality? *ARGH*

so yeah i've decided to (again) take an urgent leave (half day) this morning, rather questionable rule if you ask me but that's for a different post altogether, when i feel less like a loser... -_-" this stupid habit of mine is literally killing my career~

aaaaanyway, while ironing my clothes (oddly enough i always do domestic jobs that i usually neglect during those half day leaves... ahem, this isn't the first time haha~) i thought to myself, how do i solve this problem. the way i see it there are a few options:
* i can get married? then i'll have my wife to wake me up (before she go go? *cringe*) but that's a long run solution i said to myself
* what about getting someone to do a "domestic partnership" (ok ok that equates to living with someone) and where do i find someone nice enough (re: stupid) to do that? -_-"
* move to another company? as much as i love to do so, i can't seem to complain about anything but this punctuality rule *roll eyes*
* or i can just get a new (FRICKIN') phone with a proper alarm that is loud enough to wake me up? (i do have a BRRRRING~ kind of alarm clock aside from my phone but it doesn't come with a snoozing function ermm.. yeah hehe~) my stupid phone goes beep beep beep beep... who the heck wakes up with a beep beep sound? what am i, wile e. coyote? ERGH!

i seriously in need to get a new phone (sounding like an excuse huh? hehe)... or get married? ergh, ok i REALLY REALLY need to get a new phone *pull hair*

2 Comments:

Blogger Yan Dao said...

I know you're desperate, but that's just a lame excuse to get married...

10:40 AM  
Blogger spie_dee said...

me desperate? NEVERRRR... mwahahaha *evil laughter*

ok... maybe just a little bit haha... but hey i DO take offense getting these kinda comments from... YOU??? -_-" (roll eyes)

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home