Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb (that's 4D)

why do they call it 4D anyways?

goodness, i just realized that it's been 2 months since i updated the blog. i did have a few thoughts i wanted to write but was too busy and or too tired to even on my laptop. so just a short recap of my life, i just accepted a job in a (decent? haha) consumer electronics company not too long after my bunny dream.

so strange isn't it? i was reading my old post about the bunny dream and true enough i was accepted. my friends and i even joked about wanting to borrow my bunny for their dreams to get their jobs soon too haha~ but if you start thinking that dreams are accurate, think again. about a month ago i dreamt of numbers (yes, a set of 4 numbers!) and harlow in singapore it only tells you about one thing

so there i was stupidly sitting in my bed, quickly saving the 4 numbers in my handphone (in case i forget <-- typical kiasu 'tude! hah!) after pestering risky to help me buy the supposed lucky numbers, i was thinking to myself hmmm i wonder how much will i win? errr..... i was THAT confident ok haha~

so now a month later and $5 poorer (and yes i still owe you the cursed $5, mr risky) i realize that we don't depend on dreams. mostly they remain as that - dreams! the ones that really happen are just sheer coincidence i guess.

but a friend asked what if i dream of another set of 4 numbers again? errrr.... *grin*

1 Comments:

Blogger Ris said...

ooh.. yah... 5 bucks!! :D gimme gimme so i can spend on.. um i mean waste on more 4D

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home