Friday, February 08, 2008

wat a bunny dream

Wat a strange dream, last night i dreamt that i had a bunny pet that boinked boinked boinked and jumped to my face to my delight. haven't had such a weird one for a long time so my friend odinzs decided to assist me in deciphering this dream. in indonesia, it is well known to translate dreams into numbers, yes you read that right --> TOTO! haha!

"To see a rabbit in your dream, foretells of luck, magic and of a favourable turn of events and a positive outlook in your future endeavours. Alternatively, rabbits symbolize your sexual activity."

Well that's quite a good one, maybe i'll get my dream job soon? If not, that means i'm just horny and sexually deprived *shucks*....

*for more detailed (supposed) meanings to the bunny dream, click the image*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home