Monday, December 17, 2007

21st november 2007

this is actually an entry i have wanted to posted (and DELAYED) for about a month or so. 21st november 2007 was my last day as a student of nus. it feels so strange writing that and let me tell you it felt even stranger being there on that supposed last day. as some might have known, i had wanted to do my masters in nus ever since i finished my bachelor back in jakarta. the thing is that it ended so fast made it feel so... unreal?

so many things happened here, the usual ups and downs. i suppose the world is never rosy anyways. most importantly i would like to think that another chapter of my life is done and now i'm just so looking forward to what's in the next chapter? (yeah, WHAT?)

whatever it is, i'm just glad that one step was done and i would like to think i did it quite adequately. of coz there were a few things that i hoped i didn't do or would do differently however all in all i think it was part of life :)

here's a few pics of my former daily lives with my so called alma mater...

pic 1. staircase that leads to NUS
pic 2. pathway that leads to bus stop from NUS
pic 3. my last "shot" of NUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home