Wednesday, October 03, 2007

feelin' good

it just feels as if you're on top of the world if you know that everything is going your way. yesterday's interview was a good example, the interviewer asked all the questions i could answer well. getting to the second (or was it third?) round is a different case but i'm just happy that at least i gave my all..

have been quite down with the whole rat race of a job searching these days. my previous interview turned me down saying that they need immediate hire and will keep me in the loop by december. well that sucks, i really wanted that job! phooey~

so this (supposedly) good interview perked me up a lil'

let's see if the feeling is mutual between the interviewer and me though. will know in 3 weeks :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ris said...

good luck!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Yan Dao said...

So, any more hawt angmoh girl interviewed you?

I hope it's not a Sinkapoor company?

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home