Friday, May 11, 2007

explain.

my internship started last monday and so did the special term classes, these days my schedule is almost as insane as it was back in jakarta. usually i come home not wanting to see my laptop anymore and straight head to the bed to do light reading or get some sleep. it's good in a way though, it keeps my brain busy rather than thinking unnecessary things that depress myself too much

so this week i've been thinking, why is it so important to keep a certain image in front of others? we sometimes sacrifice so much things just so that the person next to you think you are such a nice person. but there are times when it's not worth explaining? maybe because the person you're talking already has a certain perspective of you and feels hesitant to alter his/her opinion? or (in my case) i'm just simply too tired.

i guess it's my bad habit, when i'm exhausted my point of indifference marginally shifts significantly. in short, i'm just too tired to explain things i feel unnecessary.

maybe some will see me as selfish. call me self centered. anything.

but i hope if they're really my friends, the least they can do is to understand me better. (but the question pops out, the least i can do is to understand them <-- chicken and egg) but you know what? my brain is just not working anymore. let them think what they want.

2 Comments:

Blogger eve said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:43 AM  
Blogger eve said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home