Tuesday, April 15, 2008

part of the puzzle

i'm still searching for my part in my new job. maybe it's the feeling of insecurity? or it might just be for my own self indulgence? i always like to know that i'm a part of the puzzle. at the moment i'm still finding out which place do i belong to but i can feel that i'm slowly shaping towards the (supposed) right direction. is it the direction that i want though? i wonder~ i seriously wonder hmm~

some people say they love their jobs so much, they wake up excited going to work. at the moment i'm not feeling it yet *sigh* not that i drag myself out of bed to get to work though but i somehow feel that i can do so much more than just this. but trust must be earned and probably the company needs time to see how i really tick. maybe in due time, more responsibility will be passed to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home