Monday, January 22, 2007

サンキュー!!

Thank You - Homemade Kazoku (Bleach 2nd Ending)

*refrain:

Itsumo sasaete kureru hitotachi ni
To all the people who have supported me..

Higorono omoi wo kometa rhapsody...

This heartfelt rhapsody goes out to you

Appreciation no kimochi wo todoke

To send you my feelings of appreciation

Itsumo arigato, honto arigato

Thank you...I really thank you

Tatoe doko ni itatte kimi no sonzai ni

Wherever you may be,

Kansha shiteru yo
I'm grateful for you


Tasogare no machi ga akaku somaru koro
When the town was dyed red with twilight,


Nanigenaku michi wo aruiteita
I found myself casually strolling the streets

Ikikau hitono mure ga masu gogo,

As evening comes, more people come and go,

Nantonaku tachidomatte mita
And I stopped for a moment

Potsuri to aita kokoro no sukima

My cell phone went off, as though to fill

Umeruyou ni ugoita keitai no manner

This gap that opened up in my heart

Kimi wa hitori ja nai, hora mina

You are not alone, for you see

Tagai ni sasae atteku no sa...
We all will support one another...


One day now

Mirai ga kowakute
When I was feeling troubled,

Nayandeita boku ni mukatte
And frightened of the future

Nanimo yuwazu ni sotto

You were there, though you said nothing

Te wo sashinobete kureru kimi ga ita

You softly reached out your hand to me

Kanashimi ga hanbun ni natta

My sadness diminished to one-half

Yorokobi wa nibai ni fukuranda

My happiness swelled twice over

Gyaku no tachiba ni nattara
If our places were reversed,

Sugusama soba made ni kaketsukeru to chikatta
I promise that I will come rushing to your side


Far away, far away tooku hanarete itemo
Far away, far away, no matter how far you are

Nagareru toki no nakade

Within the time that flows by

Tomo ni sugoshita hibi no kioku wa
The memories of the times we spent together

Kesshite kieru koto wa naino sa
Will never ever disappear

Nakama ya, kazoku ya koibito
To my friends, and family, and girlfriend

Soshite deatta subete no hitobito

And all the people I've come to know

Arigato...mina no okage de
Thank you...because of you

Mata chikarazuyoku fumidaseru

I can step out with confidence


Hito wa daremo hitoridewa ikite ikeyashinai
Nobody can go on living just on their own

Tagai ga tagai wo itsumo care shiai
We each take care of one another

Rikai dekinai toki wa hanashiai
And talk it over when we misunderstand each other

Hara kakaeru gurai warai ai tai

I wanna throw my head back and laugh together


Nanoni naze kou toki ni kenashiai
And yet why do we sometimes insult each other

Kizu tsukiau no teki ga shinai

And hurt one another

Baka baka shii hodo kimi ga sukida

I love you so much it's almost silly

Terekusai kedo chotto honki da

It's a little embarrassing, but I really mean it


Kitto mina igai to shy de
Maybe everyone's unusually shy

Men to mukatte naka naka

And face-to-face, it's so hard

Kuchi ni dashite inaku te

To say anything

Dakedo hontou wa iitai kuse ni

You actually wanna say something

Nanika ga jamashite mina tsuyogatte

But something gets in the way, and you play it off

Tokini wa sarake dashite tsutaeyou

On occasion we should let it all out

Kotoba niwa fushigi na chikara ga yadoruyo

For in words there resides a strange power

Kantan na kotosa, jubun kara mazu hajimeyou
It's so easy, I'll start it off

Kitto dekiru yo
We can do it


I will be there

Just forever

Kimi ga itekureta youni

Just like you were there for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home