Monday, August 22, 2005

the youngest child syndrome...

the other day i threw a tantrum when my boss gave me a hard time. it's very interesting really coz not everyone has the chance *not mentioning the guts* to do the same. :p i caaaan actually tell you high and low about how unreasonable he was with his "reasonings" and stuffs that i, for one went rolling my eyes gave up completely trying to explain to him about it. aaaanyways, the point is i think i have the youngest child syndrome. this is a big big big generalisastion if you wanna be skeptical and such but it's just a simple untested hypothesis so i suppose i'm open for any type of criticism....*shruggs*

maybe we as the youngest in the family are so used to getting what we want since our parents find us "cute" and "adorable" *notice the hiven? i think although the parents don't wanna admit it, they do find us irresistable at one point of time long10x time ago..ahem..well in a sort of OBSUCRE way at least..hehe..* thus when someone shout a loud "NO" in front of our faces, we go around sulking and go all out to alter the definite NO to a "probably" or even "i'll think about it" and for experts they can even go to a "fine"

it's just a dumb theory i thought of while i was on my way home thinking about that confrontation with my boss. i think i'd better stop all the tantrum throwing act before i lose my job..haha..unless i can develop it into a skill... :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Belief in Life said...

Gd excuse! No wonder I am the way I am! haha..

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home