Friday, August 12, 2005

life is about parting

"Friends Forever?"...How lame...

A good friend of mine at the office decided to quit her job and become a full time housewife. Today was her last day attending work. Well, actually she left because she had enough with the bureaucracy and craziness of the corporate world. You know how working life is like, no matter how much you have done, every now and then you'll inevitable become a scapegoat over something you don't really do.

It was kind of hard to accept the fact that the nice lady (who used to be my boss when i first joined the company albeit my recent promotion) won't be around to share the hottest gossip around the office, discuss about our upcoming project/ longwinding report, or even bicker about our annoying bosses (but of course, right?)

"Life is about parting", I suppose that is a well known bitter truth. The next time we meet I don't suppose we can be this close anymore. She is definitely an elder sister I never had.

*Sigh* I think today I want to reflect and remember all those friends I was/am close to. I am so very thankful that at one point of time or another they have come to visit my humble world, paint it with their different unique colour and definitely made me who I really am today.

*Sigh* So many names, some I can't even remember how they looked like exactly.

"Cherish", yes cherish all those who are/ were important to you! We are just clay being moulded by them in every side, shaping us bit by bit. Thank you so much for all of you for being a friend in the past, present and hopefully of course forever.

"Friends forever"? No matter how arguable the phrase is and how skeptic I am towards it, let me just dworn myself in self delusional euphoria and believe that friends ARE forever. I just want all of you to know that I treasure all of you. Maybe not in the most obvious blunt manner, probably in my discreet quiet way but trust me - I do....

"Friends Forever"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home