Friday, June 03, 2005

Musical Baton

Total volume of music files on the laptop:
1.91 GB, 686 songs

The last CDs I bought were:
Maliq n d'essentials (Indon jazz group) and Michael Buble's "It's time"

Song playing right now:
Nothing coz i left the earphone in my car, but i've got Tamia's "Officially Missing You" playing in my head? Hehee..

Five songs that I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
1. "Canon Pachebel in D Major"
do you know that this song is a must during my future wedding (assuming there is one laaa), can't get enough of it...
2. "Wu Di Dong" by Tanya Chua
surprised? well, me too..it has a great great melody, never fails to put me into melancholic mood, anyone bothers to give me the English translation? :P
3. "But For Now" by Jamie Cullum
the song is sooooo romantic, i'm longing to dedicate this song to my future significant other..haha..
4. "Love Song for a Saviour" by Jars of Clay
when i hear this song, i remember Singapore!!! the choir folks used to sing/ play this song alot...
5. Jay Chou
okay okay, i cheat..this is definitely more than 5 songs, but i listen to his albums soooooo frequently and i love each n every one of his songs...haha...

Five people I'm passing the baton to:
1. Odinzs
come on, go write a "musical baton" entry also laaa, anyways my msn is screwy today so you don't have me to bug you right? :D
2. Yandao
yes yes, give us a glimpse of your j-pop collections okay...we're so dying for it :p
3. Angeline
care to add anything interesting?
4. Risky
what do you listen to btw?
5. Whoever reading this
so what? i ran out of people to arrow...:D

3 Comments:

Blogger Muffin Man said...

I refuse to write this musical thingee ... i would rather you come and bug me on MSN .. it is sooo boring without you to chat with. Sigh ..

1:33 AM  
Blogger Yan Dao said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Yan Dao said...

Can I shove the baton up that hole of yours where the sun dun shine?

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home