Monday, June 05, 2006

FINALLY! SOMEONE HATES MY GUTS!!!

bring it on.

this story is fictional and any type of resemblance to any personal would probably be coincidental and does not have a certain purpose of doing so. :D well my indonesian friends do not read my blog anyways, so i'm pretty much safe. but then again it's all fictional right? right-o.

and so i have a very close female friend since university time and we've known each other for about 5 years plus. basically we tell each other everything under the sun and more. aaaanyway she recently got attached and after a couple of months' relationship it's pretty odd that this guy almost never goes out with her friends. whenever she goes out with her friends, the boyfriend would go out with his friends. pretty normal? not if it happens too often i suppose.

well she told me the reason the other day by the way. turns out her boyfriend hates my guts. woohoo! he simply just "does not like my face and the very existence" of me. whoa! that's pretty direct and straight to the bullseye if you ask me.

you wanna know what's our reaction? we LAUGHED out so loud we almost stumbled off our chairs... hey, i know i'm not the best looking guy around *i don't wanna say the U word la* and i realize i'm a bit on the chubby side but come ON give me some slack will ya? you don't need to hate my face and the very existence of me. hey i don't mix business and pleasure. don't get all jilted in jealousy over me okay. iuno how he gets the notion that i'm a big buaya.

well i'm nice if you want me to... *see that halo?*

but of coz i can be nasty too, VERY nasty...pass me the fork and i'll grow a tail of my own... if you want me to, only if you want me to dude *GRIN* *MEOW*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home