Wednesday, September 06, 2006

why do u have to restrain urself?

quote unquote

yeah why DO i have to restrain myself? not following huh? we were talking about having a relationship and such. of course i told him my usual explanation that this is not the right time to start a relationship, yapping high and low that i'd probably jump shark later when i'm more stable in every aspect. he replied "why do you have to restrain yourself?". well if you ask me, this question is like a knife cutting butter. OUCHIE!

to be honest, i suppose i haven't really thrown myself into the "market" or even gone there to "window shop". but i seriously think that i shouldn't waste anybody's time, i'm not here for anything serious *yet* so why bother? for all you know, she can meet the man (men? if she's lucky enough) of her dreams. time is so precious, heck LIFE is so precious. let me be selfish. let me be me. at least for the time being.....

btw this whole entry is of course under one BIG GIGANTIC assumption:
=IF(spie_dee="looking", "got gal want him", "got gal wait for him")

which in my opinion as a former marketing analyst abit farfetched using whatever percent of confidence interval.....

OUCHIE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home