Thursday, July 13, 2006

i'm a bad husband, horrible father and lousy boyfriend


but a perfect best friend


that's what my bestfriend told me couple of weeks ago. it was the supposed truth according to her. the last bit wasn't much of a consolation if you ask me.

COME ON! am i THAAAT bad. btw please please please spare me the reply, this is meant to be a rhetorical. :( well maybe it does have a certain truth in it, she kinduv explained a bit why she thinks of me that way and some of them are true i suppose.

lousy husband coz i'm just a liiiiittle workaholic. hey i kinduv like my job? *well i'd like to think it that way at least* horrible father coz i'm really awkward with children? i think they're pests and once they've hit a certain age they lose their cuteness and irritating comes almost instantly. but maybe coz they're not mine? lousy boyfriend just because i'm not committed enough. so shoot me, i don't want to climb the isle so early and i sort of step back when a girl i fancy talks about weddings just a little too much?

is it really a sin to not to be ready slipping a ring in my fingers? is it less desirable to want to have a companion but not a lifelong "girlfriend"? maybe what i need is just time to rethink my priorities, i would know when the person is right and the timing is perfect. for now, not to shudder and freak out too much during weddings would be a good start i suppose. -_-"

1 Comments:

Blogger Yan Dao said...

The correct phrase is "walk the aisle" lah

"climb the aisle"... pfft...

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home