Monday, August 28, 2006

my whining's mine and mine alone!

or is it?

well today i must say is quite interesting, my campus friend pointed out to me that he read my blog last nite. my initial reaction was of course flattery because he actually bothered to read all the craps and whinings i wrote *yes yes i WHINE so what?* but i came to realize that some of the things i jotted down are quite personal - more of a private note, or is it?

why do i start this blog anyways? it started out as a some kind of electronic diary but as time goes by i realized that these blogs actually help not only yourself but also others i suppose. it's nice to know some people feel just as dumb as you are, experience the silly embarrassing moment as you do, think as unnecessarily complicated as you do? i think no matter how much a person strive to be "special" and different, inside there is this longing to relate to some other people. at least i do :p

i must say i have shared my share of grin, laugh, frown, annoyed, raised eyebrow moment with some other blogs my friends keep and probably i would hope that mine might have the same effect as those people. yes, mr lumos i still read your blog and i think you whine more than i DO! HAH! see, it's a good feeling to know that someone is worse off than you are :D

the friend who read my blog today told me that he wouldn't put his blog anywhere public or even tell his friends about it *IF he has one quote unquote, mmm do YOU have one, mr ocg?*i even wanted to take down the link because i thought some of the matters i wrote was too *ahem* private but i suppose my blog will be my blog. an open "book" for you to read if you want to or something to criticize if you disagree. it IS my journey after all, anyone who wants to join my quest is of course more than welcome :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Yan Dao said...

at least I dun feel as dumb as you are heuheuheuheuheu

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe ... I might write my blog in Chinese (if I have one :P ). And Congratulations, your blog has gone into my Favourites list ... mwah..ha..ha..ha... - Mr CGO

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home