Sunday, November 21, 2004

in a state of euphoria...

hol·i·day : a day on which one is exempt from work; specifically : a day marked by a general suspension of work in commemoration

in indonesia hari raya is apparently much celebrated and the government has even given a one week public holiday for everyone so that families can reunite and friends can have rendesvouz to reconnect severed ties...for others non moslem like me it's probably a much needed one week off from work and the office so why complain?

well today's the last day of the one week holidays and as usual i felt as if i wasted the holidays doing nothing much whereas i COULD have hit the gym, i COULD have gotten more sleep (ps.it's 4 am and i'm still surfing the net), i COULD have spent more quality time with me,myself and my id (refer to me and lack of sleeping T.T) oh well at least it was a week free of paper work, work related emails, and scoldings from customers or people from the branch office (erm notice a pattern here?) so i shall refrain from whining any further..shall probably continue the whining when my boss starts to nag on monday..hahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home